Rock bathing uses Black Silica stones to heat up your body and detoxify and release negative ions . The black silica rock comes from only one mountain (Hiyama) in Hokkaido, Japan. The Iyashi bedrock spa is the perfect place to relax and unwind after a long week at work, to relieve stress and get rejuvenation. The staff is very friendly and the facility is very clean, the rock bathing helped my body temperature increase and left my skin feeling very smooth. I would recommend rock bathing to those who work in an office environment like myself and suffer from stiff neck and aches and pains in the arms , athletes and busy professionals . If your still looking for a mother‘s day gift, they currently have a special:
-60 minute RMT massage + save 50% off rock bathing or hot yin yoga.
-Buy 1 10 session 60 minute rock bathing or yoga pack and get 5 sessions free
- 1st time customers: Buy 1 get 1 free (rock bathing or hot yoga single session).
The benefits of rock bathing are:
- Increases your body temperature
- Burns approximately 700 to 1,500 calories in a 60 minute treatment
- Increased circulation draws the skin’s own natural nutrients to the surface. It improves tone, elasticity, texture and fresh color of the skin.
- Provides pain relief , Sickness Prevention
- Strengthens the Immune and Cardiovascular Systems
- Click here to read more benefits of Rock Bathing
The Iyashi Bedrock Spa is located:
2662 Yonge Street
Tel: 416.488.ROCK (7625)